[Job]Job Vacancy: Marketing Officer (Based in Head Office)
Angkor Mikroheranhvatho (Kampuchea) Co., Ltd No.442, St. 193, Sk.Tuolsvayprey1, Kh.Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
P.O Box 480. Tel: (855) 23 993 062, Fax: (855) 23 221 650
Job Vacancy: Marketing Officer
(Based in Head Office)
Angkor Mikroheranhvatho Kampuchea (AMK) is a leading Microfinance Institution (MFI ) dedicated to provide financial services for poor people. At present AMK works with more than 220,000 clients in 23 provinces and has a total staff of over 770. AMK has been recognized internationally and is the recipient of a number of awards. It has awarded the highest rank in Cambodia and 19th in the world by the Microfinance information Exchange’s Microfinance Global 100: Composite Ranking. To extend it operations further, AMK is seeking for applicants to fill the position of Marketing Officer based in Head Office.
Summary of main duties:
Designing all AMK marketing materials and coordinating marketing campaign (all marketing activities for products promotion )
- . Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- . Good command of English ( reading, writing, speaking and listening ).
- . Computer literacy: Essential – Microsoft Office 2007 ( Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint); Preferred – Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Dream Weaver.
- . Good inter-personal skills, clean presentation and experience in customer service and communication.
- . At least 2 years relevant work experience in marketing-related field.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a C V and a covering letter to the following AMK address:
Phnom Penh: #442, St 193, Sangkat Tuolsvaypreyl, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the school/University
- A copy of national identification, family book and certificate of birth *PIease state the position and the location you apply for on the cover letter and CV.
The closing date for applications is 16th December, 2009.
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.