[Job]Finance Manager with CAMBODIAN DEFENDERS PROJECT
CAMBODIAN DEFENDERS PROJECT
Promoting Human Rights by strengthening Rule of taw, Legal System and Liberal Democracy
Urgent Re-advertise Job Announcement
The Cambodian Defenders Project (CDP) is a Local Non- Governmental Organization with a mission to promote and protect human rights, thereby strengthening the legal system, rule of law and liberal democracy by providing legal representation to the poor and vulnerable in the Kingdom of Cambodia. The CDP is seeking for qualified Cambodia Citizen to fill full-time position for Finance Manager in Phnom Penh Office.
- Prepare financial reports for the management and the donors
- Prepare budget proposal for CDP and to all donors
- Monitor project expenditure with budget approved and actively provide feedback to management and program coordinator and Director
- Ensure the timely submission and accuracy of financial records
- Maintain monthly accounts records, ensuring proper coding and for accuracy of the computation and completeness of documents
- Maintain the cashbook and keep records of all financial transactions for CDP
- Prepare monthly Cash Reconciliation and Bank Reconciliation for all accounts
- Responsible internal and external audit
- Other tasks assigned by the Director Essential Requirements:
- University degree in finance or accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience in the field of finance & accounting with NGO is preferable
- Previous experience of working with Quick-Book accounting software
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, internet and E-mail
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and good ability.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willing and good corporation and management and teams work interested applicants are requested to submit CV and a cover letter outlining their suitability for the position to HR/Admin Office, using the contact details below, by December 20,2009 at 5:00PM. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Starting salary from US $600 to US$ 800.
Office: #12. St.282, Boeng Keng Kang I. Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: 023 720 032/ 362524, E-mail: email@example.com