Do you want to use your skills to make a difference for children in Cambodia? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our Finance Team is looking for motivated staff to join them a Senior Finance Officer for Phnom Penh Office and a Finance/Administration Officer for Prey Veng. Both of these special opportunities will provide you with a challenging new role, training and ongoing support.
Senior Finance Officer
The responsibilities include
– Ensure effective finance support provided by staff in provincial sub-offices so enable smooth delivery of programs, complying with finance policy and guidelines.
– Ensure timely and accurate donor reporting
– Provide on-going technical support to partner organizations.
– Conduct effective training for SCA and partner staff
– Undertake regular field visits, reviewing internal controls and systems to maximize transparency and accountability.
The competencies needed
– University degree in Accounting/Finance or related subject.
– Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience preferably with international NGO.
– Experience working with partners and donor reporting
– Fluency in English and Khmer and proficiency in MS Office.
Finance/Administration Officer – Prey Veng
The responsibilities include:
– Ensure payments and receipts are made in a timely way, and comply with financial policy, to enable smooth programme implementation
– Provide professional and friendly customer service to staff, partners and suppliers
– Timely and accurate record keeping and reporting
– Provide efficient and effective administrative support and ensure professional office environment
– Manage assets and equipment effectively
The competencies needed:
– University degree in Accounting/Finance or related subject
– Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience preferably with international NGO
– Customer oriented approach
– Fluency in English and Khmer and proficiency in Microsoft Office
How to apply
A detailed Job Description and application form are available from our website or at the address below. Please submit a completed application form, with a CV and cover letter by email or post to the Human Resources Unit at Save the Children Australia no later than 3 December 2009.
Save the Children Australia is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Save the Children Australia: RO. Box 52.Villa 51. Street 352. Boeung Keng Kang I. Chamcar Mon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Phone: (855) 23 214 334,363 433,216222, Fax: (855) 23 360 381.CCC Box 59, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.savethechildrencambodia.org