Job Announcement from Samaritan’s Purse
Samaritan’s Purse (SP) is a nonprofit, nondenominational, evangelical Christian Organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. We are seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Finance of Administrative officer based in Poipet, Banteaymeanchey Province.
– Assisting the Program Manager in overseeing the operational activities of the base and office
– Managing and tracking financial records as related to the bank account and petty cash.
– Reporting monthly expense using MS Excel formatting
– Coordinating travel and lodging arrangements for staff and various guests visiting Poipet.
– Performing some secretarial functions for various meetings including translation of notes/documents.
– All Fields Accounting Manual policies
– Writing checks to partners
– Budget analysis and project balance
– Contracts for housing e
– Medical kits and responsible individuals
– Monthly calendar of events
– Performing some HR and Administration functions as needed
– Preferred experience at least 2 years in a job position relating to finance or accounting.
– Preferred bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
– Preferred experience keeping petty cash account.
– Good character, integrity and attitude.
– Good spoken and written English
– Computer skills including MS Word & Excel
Close date for applications is December 4 2009
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Please note that CVs will not be returned.
All interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and CV to:
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Human Resources Department
#10, St. 101, Boeung Trabek, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Or Poipet Office in Borey San Ho
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org